Student Career Pathways
DreamCatcher helps facilitate Student Centred Career Development, with assistance from Caregivers and Teaching Staff.
Facilitate Student Centred Career Development:
- Strengths, passions and weaknesses
- Identify and develop 'Validated Transferable Skills'
- Academic, personal or career goal setting
- Relevant career exploration tools in one space
- Impartial relevant data direct from CareersNZ
- 'LIVE' Micro Decision Making steps
- Independent up-to-date relevant information
- Emphasis is placed on breadth of occupational options
- Occupation option LINKS with school curriculum
- Electronic accepting and declining process
- Monitor potential and actual progress
- Academic Milestones identified
Future Tertiary Planning:
- Direct links to all Tertiary Providers
- Creating individualised course planning
- Scholarship research
- Common Confidential Referee Request System
- Reference request 'snapshot'
- Messaging and emailing direct with ALL teachers in your school
- Receive TXT messages
- Reply to TXT messages (shortly)
Curriculum Vitae Development Resources:
- How to Develop a CV
- CV Template using relevant information held in DreamCatcher
- Unit Standard 504 - Level 1, 2cr
Other Unit Standards ready for delivery:
Produce a plan for own future directions and Explore career options and their implications, Demonstrating information search access, and selection skills then Manage own career development
DreamCatcher - More Information.
DreamCatcher - A Better way to manage your career pathway.
- Online and Accessible from anywhere
- Secure SSL HTTPS connection.
- Subject and Course Selections
- Events and Tasks with Notifications
- Student/Teacher/Caregiver Messaging
- View all features
Get Started Now